You are my favourite companion, always with me, in my good and bad times. I share my pettiest secrets with you. You get a heartbeat with mine. You start your life with me and end in me. You are slightly taller to me. You weep with me. You share my soul. You spread out to show your presence. You follow me patiently with passion. Without you I am dead. You eat with me and grow with me. You walk with me. You helped me cover my tears. You are invisibly, a visible factor in my life.
You make me complete. You never betrayed me and will never do. We are always together. You remained in the dark filling my life with colours. You never asked nor told me anything, but still you spoke volumes. You were undemanding, colourless, ready to face the harder realities of life, giving me all the churning butter, filling yourself with the watery residue.
I, thank you, my dear friend for being there; yesterday, today, tomorrow and till the infinity...
I can't foresee the day of our departure, when you leave my hand and disappear to an unknown land, leaving me all alone to be ashes, that withers away like age. But still, you are with me always, as we perish from our worldly innocence; holding hands, sharing pain, seeking and feeling each one's presence, even, in the concluding moments.
You are my soul, my true friend, whom I trust above me, who represents the Almighty to me and is my true counterpart for the best and the worst of my experience.
You are none other than, 'My Shadow', the best judge, who had witnessed my life better than myself.
You make me complete. You never betrayed me and will never do. We are always together. You remained in the dark filling my life with colours. You never asked nor told me anything, but still you spoke volumes. You were undemanding, colourless, ready to face the harder realities of life, giving me all the churning butter, filling yourself with the watery residue.
I, thank you, my dear friend for being there; yesterday, today, tomorrow and till the infinity...
I can't foresee the day of our departure, when you leave my hand and disappear to an unknown land, leaving me all alone to be ashes, that withers away like age. But still, you are with me always, as we perish from our worldly innocence; holding hands, sharing pain, seeking and feeling each one's presence, even, in the concluding moments.
You are my soul, my true friend, whom I trust above me, who represents the Almighty to me and is my true counterpart for the best and the worst of my experience.
You are none other than, 'My Shadow', the best judge, who had witnessed my life better than myself.
...
ReplyDelete