It was the best day of my life. I wish if it could come back
again. But, no it cannot happen because that’s why it’s called the best day of
my life and past is either buried under your heart or cherished in your memories. But when can a day be called the best? Is it
not when the memories of the day haunt your mind forever?
Then was it not when I was born on Earth? I saw this
beautiful Earth, the most wonderful creation of God or was it when I saw my
parents? Who lives and cares for me. It can be when I first spoke, when I
understood the divine power of words. But that one question which always ponders
my mind is, “Why was I born?” Is it not without a purpose that, each and every
one of us is born in this beautiful Earth? Each day of our life is thus, a
striving to find that something with which we are born, to fulfill the purpose.
The best day of my life will be a day when I will be bathed
by the morning sun, which wakes me up from my divine sleep. As I wake up, I
would like to do all those things which, I wish to do in my life. I would live like its the last day of my life. I would like to play all my favourite games. I would like to read my favourite books. I would like to eat all the chocolates. I would like to visit all the places in this wondrous world. But, are these all not things which, I always do?
What can I do to make the day special? Is it not all about doing that one thing, which could change the life of a person for good or bringing a smile on someone's face. I would like to do at least that one small thing possible. If I can make a change, If I could help the poor, If I could fill the stomach of a hungry man, If I could do something to bring a smile on the face of a distressed person; I feel its the best day and the best thing I have done and I will feel blessed.
Instead of thinking or waiting for that day why can't one strive to make each day the best by taking the best out of it because everyday we are heading towards creating our best day. In between some days can be bitter but, even those days leave us with a world of experience, which helps us to be better architects of our best day. It is not like how better you create but its all about how better it is cherished by those for whom you create because creator is appreciated only for his creation.Thus, each day is a better day because better days lead you to the best day. Change your days to better days and the change will lead you towards your best day!
Its all about how you take the best from that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment